Most of us go through life solving our day-to-day problems without needing help to cope with our feelings. But a severe illness, an accident or an emotional crisis can overwhelm us, at least temporarily, and suddenly we need help.
Please note: CMHA Moose Jaw does not offer crisis counselling or emergency services. If you are in crisis, please go to an emergency room or call a crisis line.
- Local Fire/Ambulance/Police – 9-1-1
- Sask. HealthLine – 8-1-1
- Five Hills Health Region – Mental Health and Addictions – (306) 691-6464
- Kids Help Phone (24hrs) – 1-800-668-6868
- Moose Jaw Transition House (24hrs) – (306) 693-6511
- Farm Stress Line (24hrs) – 1-800-667-4442