You are currently on the:CMHA National
Visit our provincial websites
Most of us go through life solving our day-to-day problems without needing help to cope with our feelings. But a severe illness, an accident or an emotional crisis can overwhelm us, at least temporarily, and suddenly we need help.
Please note: CMHA Moose Jaw does not offer crisis counselling or emergency services. If you are in crisis, please go to an emergency room or call a crisis line.
Need a trusted other to talk to? Phone Numbers
These numbers are open to everyone. Trained professionals are available at:
- Local Fire/Ambulance/Police/ PACT 9-1-1
- Community Paramedics (306) 690-6912
- Sask. HealthLine 8-1-1
- Wigmore Hospital Mental Health & Addiction Services (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm) Intake Worker at (306) 691-6464. Not available on statutory holidays.
- Five Hills Health Region – Mental Health and Addictions (306) 691-6464
- Kids Help Phone (24hrs) (800) 668-6868
- Moose Jaw Transition House (24hrs) (306) 693-6511
- Farm Stress Line (24hrs) (800) 667-4442
- Regina Crisis Line (24 hrs) (306) 757-0127
- Canada Suicide Prevention Service (toll free 24hrs) (833) 456-4566
- LGBT Youthline (Sun to Fri, 4pm-7pm) (800) 268-9688
- Trans Lifeline (toll free 3pm-11pm daily) (877) 330-6366
- Indigenous Hope for Wellness Help Line (toll free 24hrs) (855) 242-3310